A single-arm, multicenter, nilotinib treatment-free remission study in patients with BCR-ABL1 positive Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia in chronic phase who have achieved durable minimal residual disease (MRD) status on first line nilotinib treatment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENESTFreedom
- Sponsors Novartis
- 14 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Jun 2017 96 weeks results (data cutoff, 31 Oct 2016) presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 23 Jun 2017 According to a Novartis media release, this study is ongoing with planned follow-up to evaluate the ability of patients to sustain remission for longer durations following discontinuation of Tasigna.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History