A randomized, multi-center, double-blind, doubledummy, parallel group study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of umeclidinium bromide/vilanterol compared with fluticasone propionate/salmeterol over 12 weeks in subjects with COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Mar 2014 Trial status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 8 Sep 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.