A Phase 1, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Potential Effects of PPI-668 on the Pharmacokinetics of Midazolam and Omeprazole, and Potentially Telaprevir, in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ravidasvir (Primary) ; Midazolam; Omeprazole; Telaprevir
- Indications Anxiety disorders; Gastrointestinal disorders; Hepatitis C; Seizures; Sleep disorders
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 25 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Feb 2013 New trial record