A Phase I Trial of Vemurafenib in Combination With Cetuximab and Irinotecan in Patients With BRAF V600 Mutant Advanced Solid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.