A 26-week, Multi-center, Open-label, Flexible Dose, Long-term Safety Trial of Asenapine in Adolescent Subjects With Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Asenapine (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms ADDRESS-97
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India record: CTRI2012-02-002403).