A Phase II Dose-escalation Study to Assess the Feasibility and Safety of Transendocardial Delivery of Three Different Doses of Allogeneic Mesenchymal Precursor Cells (MPCs)in Subjects With Heart Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rexlemestrocel-L (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Mesoblast
- 15 Jul 2015 According to Mesoblast media release, results from this trial have been published in the latest edition of Circulation Research, a peer-reviewed, high-impact journal of the American Heart Association.
- 15 Jul 2015 Results published in Mesoblast Media Release.
- 19 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.