A Single-Arm, Multicenter, Open-Label, Phase 2 Study of Gemcitabine-Cisplatin Chemotherapy Plus Necitumumab (IMC-11F8) in the First-Line Treatment of Patients With Stage IV Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Necitumumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JFCK
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 07 Jun 2016 Results of pooled analysis of venous thromboembolism from this and other trials (SQUIRE, INSPIRE, JFCL) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 20 May 2016 Time frame for primary endpoint has been changed.
- 02 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.