Safety and Tolerability of GSK 1557484A Vaccine in Adults at Occupational Risk for Influenza A (H5N1) Exposure
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 24 May 2017 Results presented at the 22nd Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 08 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2015 Number of treatment arms increased to two, subjects were divided in to two cohorts based on age, with one group of patients aged 18-64 years and other group aged greater than 64 years; based on this the study design is now parallel.