An Open-Label, Phase 1/2A Dose Escalation Study of Safety and Efficacy of NEO100 in Recurrent Grade IV Glioma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Perillyl alcohol (Primary)
- Indications CNS cancer; Glioblastoma; Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NEONC Technologies
- 13 May 2016 According to an NEONC Technologies media release, the clinical study consists of two phases; first a dose escalation phase, followed by 25 patients being treated at the highest dose that is well tolerated.
- 15 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 13 Apr 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Apr 2016.