VACCINES SAFETY: EFFECT OF SUPERVISION AND SMS ON IMPROVING THE REPORTING RATE OF ADVERSE EVENTS FOLLOWING IMMUNIZATION.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group A conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms 4ISAFETY
- 19 May 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed.
- 13 May 2016 Results (n=1124) assessing the incidence and types of adverse events following immunization (AEFIs) published in the Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
- 14 Feb 2013 New trial record