A Clinical Evaluation of AVJ-301 (Absorb BVS), the Everolimus Eluting Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold in the Treatment of Subjects With de Novo Native Coronary Artery Lesions in Japanese Population
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ABSORB Japan
- Sponsors Abbott Vascular
- 09 Nov 2016 According to an Abbott Healthcare media release, the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW) in Japan has approved Absob BVS as device for patients with coronary artery disease based on results of this trial.
- 08 Oct 2016 Results of subgroup analysis assessing the baseline optical coherence tomography (OCT) data of the Absorb BVS arm of the OCT group 1 (n=125), published in the Circulation Journal.
- 01 Sep 2015 Results published in the European Heart Journal.