An Open-label, Multicenter, Follow-up Study to Evaluate the Long-term Safety and Efficacy of Brivaracetam Used as Adjunctive Treatment in Subjects Aged 16 Years or Older With Epilepsy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brivaracetam (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms BRITE
- Sponsors UCB
- 28 Apr 2017 lts of post hoc pooled analysis from long-term follow-up studies (NCT00175916, NCT00150800, NCT01339559) presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- 28 Apr 2017 This trial was completed in Bulgaria, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 27 Apr 2017 This trial has been completed in Estonia.