Phase II, Open Label, Single Arm Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Crizotinib in East Asian Patients With Advanced ALK-Negative NSCLC Harboring a Translocation or Inversion Involving the c-ROS Oncogene (ROS1) Locus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Crizotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms The OxOnc Study
- Sponsors OxOnc Development; Pfizer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Jun 2016 According to OxOnc Development media release, results from this trial were presented at the recent 2016 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
- 17 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to OxOnc Development media release.