A Phase 2, Multicenter, Open-Label, Follow-up Study to Assess the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of CDP6038 Administered Subcutaneously to Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Completed Study RA0056 [EXTENSION OF 700191488]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olokizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors UCB
- 07 Aug 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Belgium according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Nov 2016 Pooled analysis of patient-reported outcomes of 4 trials, (NCT01242488, NCT01463059, NCT01296711 and NCT01533714) were presented at the 19th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.