A Phase 1, Open-label, Multiple-dose, Single Centre Study to Investigate the Effect of Administration of CAZ-AVI and CXL on the Intestinal Flora of Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Avibactam/ceftaroline fosamil (Primary) ; Avibactam/ceftazidime (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Gram-negative infections; Intra-abdominal infections; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Nosocomial infections; Systemic inflammatory response syndrome; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 02 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Feb 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 28 to 30, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Mar 2014, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.