A phase II, double-blind, multicentre study to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of a booster dose of new formulations of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' combined DTPa-HBV-IPV/Hib vaccine in healthy toddlers, previously primed with three doses of the same vaccine in study 113948 (DTPA-HBV-IPV-124 PRI)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Hib DTaP hepatitis B poliovirus vaccine (Infanrix hexa) (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms DTPa-HBV-IPV-125 BST:124
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 08 May 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health: NCT01453998).
- 17 Feb 2013 Planned number of patients changed to 720.
- 17 Feb 2013 New trial record