Long-term, Interventional, Open Label Extension Study Evaluating the Safety of Tocilizumab Treatment in Patients With Polyarticular-course Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis From France Who Completed the Global, Multinational Trial (WA19977).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 03 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2013 New trial record