A randomized, subject-blind, investigator-blind, placebo-controlled, single-dose, dose escalating study evaluating the safety, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of UCB4940 in patients with mild to moderate psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bimekizumab (Primary)
- Indications Psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors UCB
- 13 Nov 2016 Results published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 26 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 02 Mar 2013 Primary endpoint amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.