Randomised Phase II study of cetuximab alone or in combination with irinotecan in patients with metastatic CRC with either KRAS WT or G13D mutation. ICE CREAM: The Irinotecan Cetuximab Evaluation and the Cetuximab Response Evaluation Among Patients with G13D Mutation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AGITG ICECREAM; ICE CREAM
- 11 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2015 to 20 Apr 2016.
- 11 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed to 20 Apr 2016.
- 11 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History