A Single-Dose Study to Assess the Efficacy of Albuterol SPIROMAX in Adult and Adolescent Patients With Exercise-Induced Bronchoconstriction (EIB).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Salbutamol (Primary)
- Indications Bronchoconstriction
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Sep 2015 Primary endpoint has been met. (Maximum Percentage Fall From Baseline in Forced Expiratory Volume in 1 Second (FEV1) up to 60 Minutes After the Exercise Challenge), as per an article published in the Respiratory Medicine
- 08 Sep 2015 Results published in the Respiratory Medicine
- 23 May 2015 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.