A Phase Ib Trial of BYL719 (an alpha-Specific PI3K Inhibitor) in Combination With Endocrine Therapy in Post-Menopausal Patients With Hormone Receptor-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alpelisib (Primary) ; Letrozole
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 19 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 19 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 10 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History