A Phase IV Multicenter Randomized Study to Assess the Impact of a Patient Support Program (MinSupport Plus) on Health Related Quality of Life (HRQoL) and Adherence in Patients With Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Administered Rebif With the RebiSmart Device
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RebiQoL
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 02 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov.
- 07 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 according to clinicaltrial.gov record.