A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Study of Cabozantinib (XL184) vs Placebo in Subjects With Hepatocellular Carcinoma Who Have Received Prior Sorafenib
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cabozantinib (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CELESTIAL
- Sponsors Exelixis
- 01 May 2017 According to an Exelixis media release, the company anticipates the second interim analysis at 75 percent of the events required will be completed in the second half of 2017.
- 06 Sep 2016 According to an Exelixis media release, the trial protocol calls for a second interim analysis to take place once 75 percent of events have been observed.
- 06 Sep 2016 According to an Exelixis media release, after the first planned interim analysis which was scheduled to take place when 50 percent of the events for the primary endpoint of overall survival (OS) had occurred,the trial's Independent Data Monitoring Committee (IDMC) determined that the study should continue without modifications per the study protocol.