A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Study of Cabozantinib (XL184) vs Placebo in Subjects With Hepatocellular Carcinoma Who Have Received Prior Sorafenib
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cabozantinib (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CELESTIAL
- Sponsors Exelixis
- 16 Oct 2017 According to an Exelixis media release, based on results from this trial, Exelixis plans to submit a supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) to the US FDA in the first quarter of 2018. Detailed results from this trial will be submitted for presentation at a future medical conference.
- 16 Oct 2017 According to an Ipsen media release, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting in September 2017.
- 16 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint (Overall Survival (OS)) has been met, according to an Ipsen media release.