A Phase 3, Randomized, Controlled Study of Cabozantinib (XL184) vs Everolimus in Subjects With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma That Has Progressed After Prior VEGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cabozantinib (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms METEOR
- Sponsors Exelixis
- 02 Aug 2017 According to an Exelixis media release, data will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2017 Congress.
- 27 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic.
- 19 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History