A Phase II, Open-label Single-Arm Study to Evaluate the efficacy and Safety of Vandetanib in Patients with RET Fusion-positive Unresectable Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vandetanib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LURET
- 11 Oct 2016 Results presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 07 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to the results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results (n=19) analyzing efficacy of vandetanib in patients with advanced RET-rearranged non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.