A Phase I Study Evaluating the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of ABT-199 in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Venetoclax (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 10 Oct 2017 Results assessing safety and efficacy of ABT-199 in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma, were published in the Blood.
- 24 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 26 Feb 2019 to 26 Dec 2018.
- 24 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 21 Apr 2017 to 26 Dec 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History