Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase II Trial of Fulvestrant (Faslodex) Plus Everolimus in Post-Menopausal Patients With Hormone-Receptor Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer Resistant to Aromatase Inhibitor Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Fulvestrant
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Feb 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Oct 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.