A 28-week, randomised, open-label study evaluating the effectiveness of aripiprazole once-monthly versus paliperidone palmitate in adult patients with schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary) ; Aripiprazole (Primary) ; Paliperidone; Paliperidone
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms QUALIFY
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Mar 2017 Resultsb of a post-hoc analysis evaluating the differential treatment effects of Aripiprazole once-monthly 400 mg (AOM 400) and paliperidone palmitate (PP) on sexual dysfunction and prolactin levels, published in the International Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 08 Dec 2016 Results published in the International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History