A Phase I/II Study of 177Lu-HH1 (Betalutin) Radioimmunotherapy for Treatment of Relapsed Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lutetium-(177lu) lilotomab satetraxetan (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; MALT lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms LYMRIT37-01
- Sponsors Nordic Nanovector
- 25 Jun 2017 Results of a pharmacokinetic sub-study (n=22), presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 15 Jun 2017 According to a Nordic Nanovector media release, data from this trial presented at the International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma (ICML).
- 14 Jun 2017 Results (data cut-off date of 6 May 2017) from this trial published in a Nordic Nanovector Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History