A Phase I/II Study of (177Lu)-Lilotomab (Betalutin®) Radioimmunotherapy for Treatment of Relapsed Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lutetium-(177lu) lilotomab satetraxetan (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; MALT lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms LYMRIT37-01
- Sponsors Nordic Nanovector
- 13 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 70 to 77.
- 13 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results of a pharmacokinetic sub-study (n=22), presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History