A Phase I/II Study of (177Lu)-Lilotomab (Betalutin) Radioimmunotherapy for Treatment of Relapsed Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lutetium-(177lu) lilotomab satetraxetan (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LYMRIT37-01
- Sponsors Nordic Nanovector
- 08 Dec 2017 According to a Nordic Nanovector media release, company will host a conference call and audio cast on 11 December at 08:00 CET to present the updated results from this trial.
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a Nordic Nanovector media release, the application for protocol amendment is based on a plan for PARADIGME to be a global Phase 2b clinical trial to compare the two dosing regimens from LYMRIT 37-01 in approximately 130 patients, 15 MBq/kg Betalutin after 40 mg lilotomab pre-dosing and 20 MBq/kg Betalutin after 100 mg/m2 lilotomab pre-dosing.
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a Nordic Nanovector media release, an application for a Protocol Amendment to the LYMRIT 37-01 study, for the planned pivotal Phase 2b clinical trial has been published by MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency). The application for the Protocol Amendment is under-going review by the MHRA. The board of directors of Nordic Nanovector will decide on the final structure and initiation of the study upon response from regulatory authorities.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History