Open-label Safety And Efficacy Evaluation Of Fx-1006a In Patients With V122i Or Wild-type Transthyretin (Ttr) Amyloid Cardiomyopathy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tafamidis meglumine (Primary)
- Indications Cardiomyopathies; Heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 19 Oct 2016 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 21 Jun 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 31 to 35.
- 21 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended.