An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Effects of Orally Administered SAR302503 in Patients With Primary or Secondary Myelofibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fedratinib (Primary)
- Indications Myelofibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 07 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Apr 2014, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Dec 2013 Results reporting bone marrow fibrosis outcomes presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History