A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Ranging, Safety and Pharmacokinetic Study to Determine the Maximum Tolerated Dose of RX-3117 Administered Orally as a Single-Agent to Subjects With Advanced Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorocyclopentenylcytosine (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rexahn Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (dat cut-off date: May 2017, n=10) from stage-1 of phase 2a clinical study of RX-3117 as a single agent in subjects with advanced urothelial cancer, presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 11 Sep 2017 According to a Rexahn Pharmaceuticals media release, completion of the phase 2a study and reporting additional data is expected over the coming months.
- 10 Sep 2017 Results from phase 2a published in a Rexahn Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History