Follow-up Study to Evaluate the Long-term Immunogenicity and Safety of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' HPV (580299) Vaccine in Healthy Female Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 14 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Jun 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 666 to 667 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 27 Feb 2013 New trial record