A phase III, prospective, multicentre, open label, extension study, to assess the long term safety and efficacy of repeated treatment of Dysport intramuscular injection in the treatment of lower limb spasticity in adult subjects with spastic hemiparesis due to stroke or traumatic brain injury
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 14 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 07 Mar 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 348 to 385 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 27 Feb 2013 New trial record