A Phase 1, Multi-center, Open-label Study of IMGN289 Administered Intravenously in Adult Patients With EGFR-positive Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs IMGN 289 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors ImmunoGen
- 24 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued according to an ImmunoGen media release.
- 25 Apr 2014 Dose escalation is ongoing in this trial, according to an ImmunoGen media release.
- 31 Jan 2014 Data presentation and/or development decisions for IMGN-289 are anticipated in the second half of 2014, according to an ImmunoGen media release.