A Phase 2, Open-Label Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacodynamics of GS-9973 in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Hematologic Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Entospletinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; MALT lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 15 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=17) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 27 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History