A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of BAY 41-6551 as Adjunctive Therapy in Intubated and Mechanically-Ventilated Patients With Gram-Negative Pneumonia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amikacin (Primary) ; Antibacterials
- Indications Gram-negative infections; Nosocomial pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INHALE-1
- Sponsors Bayer
- 05 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 01 Mar 2017 According to a Nektar Therapeutics media release, top-line data from the INHALE phase III programare expected in the middle of 2017.
- 05 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Apr 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.