A Multicenter, Open Label Phase I/II Study to Determine the Safety and Immune Modulating Effects of the Therapeutic Human Papilloma Virus 16 (HPV16) E6/E7 Long Peptides Vaccine (ISA101/ISA101b) Immunotherapy in Combination With Standard of Care Therapy (Carboplatin and Paclitaxel With or Without Bevacizumab) in Women With HPV16 Positive Advanced or Recurrent Cervical Cancer Who Have no Curative Treatment Options
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ISA 101 (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel; Peginterferon alfa
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CervlSA
- Sponsors ISA Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=60) assessing association of T cell responses after vaccination with HPV16 long peptides for late stage cervical cancer with prolonged survival, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2021 to 1 Sep 2021.
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History