An open-label, treatment-option protocol of brentuximab vedotin in patients with relapsed or refractory Hodgkin lymphoma, systemic anaplastic large cell lymphoma, or CD30-positive cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 13 Jul 2016 This trial is completed in Czech Republic and Bulgaria (end date:14 Jan 2013).
- 03 Aug 2015 The protocol was amended to reflect the change from a phase 2/3 to a study with an expanded access program, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2015 Status changed from completed to recruiting for expanded access program, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.