AN OPEN-LABEL EXTENSION STUDY TO ASSESS THE LONG-TERM SAFETY AND CLINICAL BENEFIT OF ETANERCEPT IN CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS WITH EXTENDED OLIGOARTICULAR JUVENILE IDIOPATHIC ARTHRITIS, ENTHESITIS-RELATED ARTHRITIS, OR PSORIATIC ARTHRITIS WHO WERE PREVIOUSLY ENROLLED IN PROTOCOL 0881A1-3338-WW(B1801014)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis; Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CLIPPER2
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 14 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2021 to 1 Mar 2021.
- 14 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2021 to 1 Mar 2021.
- 30 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2021 to 1 Feb 2021.