Long Term Antibody Persistence Study of GSK Biologicals' Meningococcal Vaccine GSK 134612 Administered as 1 or 2 Doses to Healthy Toddlers at 9-12 Months of Age and as a Booster Dose at 5 Years Post-primary Vaccination
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 26 Feb 2016 Pooled 5 years antibody persistence and booster response analysis of 2 studies including this follow-up and the parent trial (see CTP 700024310) were published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 17 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History