A Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Effectiveness of Nuedexta (Dextromethorphan 20 mg/Quinidine 10 mg) in the Treatment of Pseudobulbar Affect (PBA)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dextromethorphan/quinidine (Primary)
- Indications Emotional lability
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRISM-II
- Sponsors Avanir Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Apr 2017 Results of an exploratory analysis, presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 08 Jun 2016 Full results from this trial published online in BMC Neurology, according to an Avanir Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 08 Jun 2016 Results published in an Avanir Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History