Belgian Observational Study to Evaluate Storage and Voiding Symptoms Improvement in Male Subjects With Lower Urinary Tract Predominant Storage Symptoms (Overactive Bladder Syndrome) Being Treated With Solifenacin in Monotherapy or Combination
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Solifenacin (Primary)
- Indications Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VENICE
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 21 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.