AN OPEN-LABEL, NON-RANDOMIZED, MULTICENTER PHASE I/II TRIAL OF RO5424802 GIVEN ORALLY TO NON - SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER PATIENTS WHO HAVE ALK MUTATION AND FAILED CRIZOTINIB TREATMENT
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alectinib (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Study 2
- Sponsors Roche
- 05 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Sep 2017 This trial has been completed in spain.
- 15 Sep 2017 The study has been completed in Germany.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History