A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Efficacy of Escalating Doses of SAN-300 in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis With Inadequate Response to Disease-Modifying Anti-rheumatic Drug(s).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SAN 300 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Salix Pharmaceuticals; Santarus
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 26 Aug 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned number of patients changed from 90 to 40.