A long-term safety follow-up study of L-CsA therapy for patients who participated in study 12011.201 and volunteered to continue or to cross-over to L-CsA inhalation therapy [EXTENSION OF 700044445]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Bronchiolitis obliterans; Lung transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors PARI Pharma GmbH
- 03 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reportedby ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Sep 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health: NCT01439958).
- 10 Aug 2013 This trial has been suspended in Germany, according to the European Clinical Trials Database.