Prevention of Bacterial Infections in the Newborn by Pre-delivery Administration of Azithromycin (AZI): a Placebo-controlled Randomized Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PregnAnZI
- 08 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.