Phase I Study of Intratumoral Administration of HF10, Oncolytic Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1, in Patients with Advanced Unresectable Pancreatic Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs HF 10 (Primary) ; Erlotinib; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Apr 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 18 Apr 2013 Planned initiation date changed from May 2013 to 30 Apr 2013 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.