A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Single Dose Escalation First Time in Human Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of GSK2838232 and to Evaluate the Effect of Food and Ritonavir on GSK2838232 in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2838232 (Primary) ; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 8 to 84 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.